Sacred stories in a sacred place
Since the dedication of our sanctuary in 1928, more than 9,000 couples have been united in Christian marriage at Peachtree Christian Church. With its Gothic Revival architectural style and beautiful stained glass windows, our sanctuary brings a sense of stunning elegance to the heart of Midtown Atlanta. Our building has been recognized by the National Register of Historic Places, and has been featured in Bride magazine.
Though couples are often drawn to our church for its physical beauty, a wedding in our sanctuary is a powerful act of Christian worship. Our ministers and staff are committed to helping you have not just a beautiful wedding day, but to spiritually prepare you to love and cherish one another for a lifetime.
• Dressing rooms
• Candelabras and candles
• Unity candle
• Kneeling bench
• Wedding Guild volunteers to provide assistance to the pastor at the rehearsal and the wedding party on the day of the wedding.
1. Le Rejouissance (Rejoicing) from Royal Fireworks Suite by Handel
2. Rondeau by Mouret
3. Trumpet Voluntary by Clarke
4. Overture from the Royal Fireworks Suite by Handel
5. Prelude to a Te Deum by Charpentier
6. Trumpet Voluntary in D by Stanley
7. Bridal Chorus from Lohengrin by Wagner
General Prelude Selections
8. Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring by Bach
9. Bist Du Bei Mir by Bach
10. Sheep May Safely Graze by Bach
11. Canon in D by Pachelbel
12. Where E're You Walk by Handel
13. Jupiter from the Planets by Holst
14. Adagio, Fourth Movement from Symphony 5 by Widor
15. Trumpet Tune by Purcell
16. Allegro Maestoso, "Hornpipe" from Water Music Suite by Handel
17. Ode to Joy from Symphony 9 by Beethoven/Buffington
18. Wedding March from Midsummer Night's Dream by Mendelssohn
19. Toccata from Symphony 5 by Widor
Contact Sylvie Lansdowne, wedding coordinator, today to schedule your wedding consultation.